Saturday 29 July 2017

 SCHOOL INTERNSHIP -WEAKLY REPORT:6

24/07/2017 was Monday as usual i reached school by 8.50. then the routine starts by 9.00 am. today i took three class in first year commerce by that my first year portion come to an end.then i observed my friends class.
25/07/2017 today was holiday for +2 class because there improvement exams begins from tomorrow.
so tomorrow onward there will be special time table , i had already completed my first year portion so i am waiting for second years to come back.
26/07/2017 on time i reached school and engaged in work no particular class are available for me so i am got in activities related to the exam hall arrangement.
27/07/2017 morning i have the exam duty on 10th mid term exam.higher secondary exam begins today so there was no regular class for higher secondary so i am totally free today i observed my friends classes.
28/07/2017 today was working day so took my class in +2 commerce after that i observed the classes of my friends and engaged in other activities in the school

No comments:

Post a Comment