Saturday 22 July 2017

 SCHOOL INTERNSHIP -WEAKLY REPORT:5

                                             17/07/2017 was Monday i reached the school by 8.50 am then i engaged in school activities and then i took my classes.and observed the classes of my friends.18/07/2017 both of my fiends came early to observe my class my class started by 9.00am. and after that we observed the class of jaysree and arundathi and we made video of our classes . 19/07/2017 as usual i took my period then i got engaged in helping teachers who are completing admission registers and other registers related to admission and fees .that was an opportunity for me to get familiar with various registers and records maintained in school.20/07/2017 we conducted the assembly in the school arundathi and jaysree stared the assembly by prier and after that there was pledge by jaysree after that news by arunathi and after that thought for the day by me. then there was a poem and after that principle addressed the students.we concluded our assembly by national anthem.21/07/2017 some teachers were on leave today so i have to took so many period today that was relay a tough job . but it ultimately help to cover my portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment